You’ve ordered your group tickets. Amazing! But what to do next? We know the logistics of bringing a group to Times Square can be challenging. As with most things, clear communication among the group members is key. Our group sales pros have put together a list of helpful tips to make the process as stress-free as possible.
1. Remember that everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket to the show, and each guest must sit in the assigned seat that corresponds to their ticket. Check out your show on Broadway Direct to see the age recommendations for each show.
2. If your tickets are being shipped in advance, make sure to store them in a safe place. It’s also a good idea to jot down your seat numbers in case a ticket is lost.
3. Interested in a postshow talkback with the cast? We can help arrange these unique experiences, subject to availability. Please check with your group sales agent at least a week before the show date for details.
4. We are committed to meeting the needs of our patrons with disabilities. Please let us know at the time of booking if any members of your group require accessible seating or a service animal. We understand there can be changes to a group, so please inform your group sales agent at least 72 hours prior to the show if a seat needs to be changed to accessible seating.
5. Encourage any member of your group who has hearing issues to familiarize themselves with the assisted-listening services available at the theatre. This information is available on the theatre’s page on BroadwayDirect.com. Upon arrival, ask an usher for more information.
6. Make sure you give your group plenty of time to enter the theatre. Doors open 30 to 45 minutes before the start of the performance — you can check with your group sales agent to verify. Please note that latecomers are seated at the discretion of the management. Pro tip: Restroom lines can get very long at intermission, so allow time to stop there before the show begins.
7. If you chose to pick up your tickets at will call, have one member of your group pick them up at the box office and then distribute them to the group. Tickets cannot be picked up individually.
8. For security, all bags are inspected upon arrival. Luggage, shopping bags, and other large packages will not be checked or allowed inside the theatre, so encourage group members to leave them behind.
9. Outside food and drink are not permitted in the theatre. Snacks and beverages can be purchased at our concession stands and taken to your seats.
10. Cellphones and any other electronic devices must be turned off during the show. Photographs, video, and audio recording during the show are prohibited.
11. After the show, be sure to collect all of your belongings. Leave something behind? Contact us.